Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey guys!
I want to say my minecraft story.. This is like an intrudaction but it is talking about Everything!

So I joined Minecraft on 2012.I played on minecraft PE which was very fun and I just created cube houses and survival worlds which I died, scream every 5 seconds... So I decided go to PC.
I joined my first minecraft world which I learnt how to move myself. {W-A-S-D} shift, open inventory, break or place blocks, etc. I got a VERY VERY horrible skin.. which I had a lot of time when I changed it by accident..

Then I joined a server that ended closed called Multicube. There i was that inmature girl with only 5 friends that only two of them were active. I didnt wanted to change my skin because "If I changed it.. My friends wont recognize me!" *facepalm" I finally learnt how to change it and changed mine a few... 10000 times and finally got a good one! {which is not the one I have right now but It was decent}

I also learnt how to run here by a minigame of "Competitive Parkour" Which I thought people hacked when they could parkour to a block that was 4 blocks away from them. I was like OMG HACKER! HACKER! HE CAN GO FASTER THAN ME! A nice guy one day told me:
Random Guy: You are new, huh?
Me: Yes, how do you do that?
Random Guy: What do you mean?
Me: Run very fast?
Random Guy: just press CTRL+W.
And then I learnt how to Parkour! xD

I knew a lot of fun games such as Colony Wars that was very fun, Hunger Games {I miss when I was good at PvP... now i suck} Creative etc! Creative was my favorite server.. I was always on skincomps or working on my hotel. Here I invited random people {Yes random people} and added them.. this hotel got griefed many times.. but i was afraid of calling staff... I was afraid of staff members. { I told you I was inmature and I was a Noob} Once I tried but I ended saying "Nvm"

I had NO idea what
Ranks, Vote, Forums, World Edit etc were. OHHH On this server you could get heads! Like here but only rank players could get them. So I always asked them for heads. I had a chest on the hotel. Here I put some heads. I had too many they didnt fit in my enderchest... The chest was under the hotel which I was the only person that could get in. I was a bit annyoing.. always begging for heads

Finally this server closed.. I was very sad.. very! I would miss my friends. {Btw I had no idea who was the owner} And I couldnt contact my friends to join together to another server. Then I was just a skywars person who was good at PvP {Not like now.. that I forgot how to do it and I suck!}

So I searched for a good server.. On youtube there was a Parkour server.. I clicked on it and found it very very very interesting and fun! So I came here finally! MINEVAST! This community helped me be a pro.. no longer a noob! I knew what ranks where... and i even have one! What vote was... And I always try to vote everyday. Forums.. which well I am here, World edit which I know how to use, not perfectly but I know the basic things. Like //set //copy //paste //wand //rotate //replace etc! On my first year here I played creative. Which I loved and had good friends. My first friend was iKittyx {Which probably left the server} and my main server was creative. I was bad at building but I always tried to improve.

Then I joined Skyblock.. I loved it! It was so fun! I had a mansion which took me 16 hours to build, 100 Iron Golems and I didnt care about island level. I only liked having fun.
I also played parkour which I got Champion! But then I changed my name to KawaiiMiku19. So I lost my Champion Rank. Right now I am insane. I also got a Skyline PK Accepted :D

There are many many many details. Each detail is a piece of a puzzle that is just starting. I wont include everything of course or this thread will get too long! Right now I am this: #1 island on skyblock, Improving my building skills and trying to get Champion!... again!

Thanks so much for taking your time on reading this! This took a lot and I am very happy you guys can know more about me! Even tho I didnt include the EULA and the Name change I have to say I didnt like the reset of skyblock. Only that. I liked the new owners because they bring new people.. If they are welcomed correclty they become very very very nice! I have made new friends with this and also since im a Parkour, Skyblock and Creative person I knew many new people like SaltyMel, Projectile etc! Thats all I will say and Thanks again for reading!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I will be happy to answer them!

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
o.o I'm loving my shoutout! Basically my story, I used to rage and scream when I couldn't do a 3 block jump on parkour XD.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Very, very nice story! It must have sucked not knowing how to run. :p (That's why it's always best to read the controls.) I wish you luck on re-obtaining Champion. ;)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Very, very nice story! It must have sucked not knowing how to run. :p (That's why it's always best to read the controls.) I wish you luck on re-obtaining Champion. ;)
Thanks Star! And i didnt read the controls because I thought I knew everything about Minecraft.

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
You never told me about your minecraft story! Even tho we discussed in real life about some things I had no idea about "dont know how to run" thing xD

----------------------------------------------------
How do you know if a thread is dead.. im not sure if this one is and i wrote without looking at the days.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
You never told me about your minecraft story! Even tho we discussed in real life about some things I had no idea about "dont know how to run" thing xD

----------------------------------------------------
How do you know if a thread is dead.. im not sure if this one is and i wrote without looking at the days.
A way to know if a thread is dead is if it hasn't had something new in probably 3 days. After that it's called Necroposting and is a spam post.