Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I would love to give you a +1 but it's gonna be a -1 from me.

Reasons:
Theme:Unoriginal
Build:Not good, just a sphere with blocks inside of it.
Parkour:Feels like just normal jumps to me, not great enough

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello firedash200,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, there aren't any exactly like this, and I do like the originality of combining the sphere with the minecraft/cave theme, however, there are a lot of minecraft related maps. I would suggest referring to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad, it does look quite plain from the outside as it's mainly a stone/dirt sphere, but I do like how you have added in the vines to make it look nicer. The inside also does feel a little plain, I think it would look a bit nicer if you tried adding a bit more detail with the interior decorations.
The parkour is a bit repetitive, you did use some different styles of jumps which is good, but you did group a lot of your jumps. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just normal blocks, then just fences etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
There were quite a few floating jumps at the beginning. Try to incorporate the jumps into the build more rather than having a lot floating over the void, having an excessive number of jumps floating around the void and the build can sometimes make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, and the length is probably better suited to an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.