MineVast YouTube Channel

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
At this point MineVast has really started to become a huge server. I think that we need some advertising or some way for people to see our server. Rather than costly advertisements, I think we need to do an official MineVast YouTube channel where there will be a photo where you can post entries to upload and from therefore staff can decide whether to post it or not. If we make good Minecraft videos which I know we can, we will get views, and views on an official channel like that that can fully advertise MineVast for free would be preferably to putting ads on websites and stuff. Anyway tell me what you think.

(BTW Dacon I know you have a channel and I subbed to you XD)

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
At this point MineVast has really started to become a huge server. I think that we need some advertising or some way for people to see our server. Rather than costly advertisements, I think we need to do an official MineVast YouTube channel where there will be a photo where you can post entries to upload and from therefore staff can decide whether to post it or not. If we make good Minecraft videos which I know we can, we will get views, and views on an official channel like that that can fully advertise MineVast for free would be preferably to putting ads on websites and stuff. Anyway tell me what you think.

(BTW Dacon I know you have a channel and I subbed to you XD)
There is an official Youtube Rank on this server, but only VERY few people have it, and besides, they are not active on this server anymore.
I am attempting to get YT rank, if I can only get 400 more subs :3

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Currently there is a big Youtuber playing minevast.
He has made 2 parkour vids in the last week on here
Last year he made a vid here with CreeperFarts,Dfield and a few other Youtubers
His name is Hyperdarkness in game
and TheHyperCraft on youtube
He has 50k subs.
There is an official Youtube Rank on this server, but only VERY few people have it, and besides, they are not active on this server anymore.
I am attempting to get YT rank, if I can only get 400 more subs :3

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Panda I wasn't saying there aren't ranks I'm saying there isn't a community channel