Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
hey,

I am giving it a -1 because the jumps are repetitive AND it looks like a biome type of map which makes the theme unoriginal.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
hey,

I am giving it a -1 because the jumps are repetitive AND it looks like a biome type of map which makes the theme unoriginal.
Are you post farming or something because you said this on another thread.

Well anyways to the map,

I really like the map, and I completely disagree with Noah. This isn't the Biome map, Its completely different. Its one biome. I think it looks really cute. The Map is kinda short just by looking at the screenshots, I suggest adding more features/jumps to the parkour. If this was to be a map I wouldn't necessarily put it in the Hard category. I would say this would be a medium map. Mainly for 2 reasons. As I stated above it does seem fairly short and some of the jumps don't seem that hard. When I think of hard parkour maps, personally I think of ladder jumps, door jumps (if you know what that is)and fence jumps. I think you should go and do some of the hard parkour and get a sense of feel for the hard maps.

Ratings
Are you post farming or something because you said this on another thread.

Well anyways to the map,

I really like the map, and I completely disagree with Noah. This isn't the Biome map, Its completely different. Its one biome. I think it looks really cute. The Map is kinda short just by looking at the screenshots, I suggest adding more features/jumps to the parkour. If this was to be a map I wouldn't necessarily put it in the Hard category. I would say this would be a medium map. Mainly for 2 reasons. As I stated above it does seem fairly short and some of the jumps don't seem that hard. When I think of hard parkour maps, personally I think of ladder jumps, door jumps (if you know what that is)and fence jumps. I think you should go and do some of the hard parkour and get a sense of feel for the hard maps.

thanks for the attention, I put on the hard difficulty, because most jumps are 4 blocks and other jumps more '' difficult. '' = D

Jackiee

Ratings
Hey There!

From me, this map is a -1 it doesn't even meet jump requirements for a hard map. The islands don't even look that good and the trees make me want to barf. Sorry if I'm harsh a bit.

Nonetheless, good luck!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey there _Stylez!

I am here to tell you your map has been rejected. The theme is unoriginal, since it has been used a lot of times. There are a lot of unoriginal and repetitive jumps. The amount of jumps in the map, is not enough for a hard difficulty. I do like the little lakes you have implemented though.
Thanks for submitting a map, and we hope to see more in the future!

Have a nice day,
Lucas // Lxcify

Status
Not open for further replies.