Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Damn you really.. went all out o-o
I don't think this is his. I think Kwik and Ileoid on discord made this, and he just pulled it out of there and cropped the credit :/

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
I don't think this is his. I think Kwik and Ileoid on discord made this, and he just pulled it out of there and cropped the credit :/
Could of re named it to MenaWnnaBeModButFails tbh instead of Mini Mod

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Could of re named it to MenaWnnaBeModButFails tbh instead of Mini Mod
"Funny," but do you always have to be so rude?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Just saying ❤️
you're not just saying. you're trying to be rude and provoke me, and i just don't see the point. discord, instagram, and forums, can you find no one better to harass? or maybe just don't harass anyone at all?

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
you're not just saying. you're trying to be rude and provoke me, and i just don't see the point. discord, instagram, and forums, can you find no one better to harass? or maybe just don't harass anyone at all?
All love bb ❤️

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
All love bb ❤️
it's not love. that's the sort of joke you would share with people that are actually friends with you. you and i are not friends, and if they are just jokes, maybe save it for an actual friend of yours.

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
it's not love. that's the sort of joke you would share with people that are actually friends with you. you and i are not friends, and if they are just jokes, maybe save it for an actual friend of yours.
How many times I gotta say this mena? Ily2 ❤️

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
5/15 lol (4/15 next month when my nitro ends :sob: )

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hallo,

There is no point to keep arguing and bashing each other in every reply you make. It is not hard to be respectful, appropriate and capable of following our rules, that already seem to be known.
@menaciingly If you don't like their posts, don't post nor react - As you have stated, being provoked and provoking others will just cause more and more heated arguments, that are not encouraged to be posted anywhere...
@Nbh There is no need to make such rude statements, even if your comments may not be hurtful to you, it does not mean it is not hurtful to others. Please be respectful and follow our rules - for more information you may check the conversation I have started with you here.

There is no need to comment and add more onto this discussion. I hope that it is everyone's understanding that we will not tolerate hateful and hurtful comments on other members.

Best Regards,
Faudon