Rejected Mirror-Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Games_Org629
Plot Name: Mirror
Mode: Easy
Jumps: 10ish?
./plot v Games_Org629 1

There are barrier blocks but its a mirror so...
yea

Btw this is my first map I made, so hope it gets published :)
2020-06-30_15.04.20_2.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Games_Org629,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we don't have any maps that feature or center around a mirror, this is most definitely an original map submission. Well done!
  • Build: The build is not very good. In my eyes, it really doesn't resemble a mirror at all. Besides the odd shape you chose, the block choices are also peculiar. Why green? There are better blocks to portray transparency. I just really wouldn't think this is a mirror at all at first glance. You should work on portraying your theme more accurately.
  • Parkour: The parkour lacks in a lot of areas. It's too short for any difficulty and it even felt way too easy for the easy difficulty itself. You have to fit the requirements of the difficulty you choose better. Furthermore, the parkour was all just barriers. Besides how confusing it is to do barrier parkour, it's also incredibly repetitive if it's the only thing that your parkour is comprised of. You need to be more creative when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.