Mopb

ELITE
Mopb
Mopb
ELITE
Ratings
User: Mopb
Map: Mirrors
This is my first map! I’d appreciate honest feedback.
Went for a puzzle map - the PK is pretty confusing but in my opinion that’s part of the fun :)
1657061852874.png

1657061933176.png

Plot: -98;138 // Mirrors
Difficulty: Insane

Last edited:

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
I'll say it's a .5--simply because you claim the parkour is confusing which they might not like. They usually want the parkour to be obvious so players don't get lost. But I will say the concept is good, and if it doesn't get accepted definitely make it into an official MC map!

Mopb

ELITE
Mopb
Mopb
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for the feedback! Definitely a good option if this community is looking for something else but other people might enjoy it.

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Thanks for the feedback! Definitely a good option if this community is looking for something else but other people might enjoy it.
it is, I just remember them being pick about the parkour being obvious! I don’t want your hopes getting up aha

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi Moqb,

Im sorry to inform you your map has been rejected.

Your theme is original, so good job on that.
Your build is quite plain on the exterior and interior. The exterior is just a huge box while the interior doesn't have anything special to elevate the build.
Your parkour is unvaried and too easy for an insane map. You can check out a great post on variation here and i would recommend trying some recently accepted insane maps to get a feel for what we're looking for.

Thanks for the submission, have a wonderful day.
-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.