Missing Commands

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
So instead of everyone Bombarding @Dacon with stuff that needs to be fixed, I decided to create a thread listing everything that needs to be fixed, so when he has the time he can go along the list. If you find something missing and that it needs to be fixed. PLEASE add it to the thread, just as long as it's not already here!
-/Sell. Donors cannot access our sell shop
-/warp donor, again, cannot access our shop
-/heal /feed We can't heal ourselves
-Not much of an issue but everytime I join back into sky block I fall, I don't die, but I fall and it gets quite annoying.
-/cook. The big issue for me myself because I'm making a stone layer and I just buy cobblestone and cook it.
-/nick I'm not sure if it's gone for good but I know players really enjoy having nicknames because a nickname is something we can be easily identified with, say there is another Panda, and someone is trying to get my attention. It would just be easier to identify someone with a nickname so it isn't confused with other players.
-Color Chat. I noticed a player was able to talk in color today and I tried it but no luck
-/sethome
-/fix Some players have it others do not
-/invsee
-/ptime
-/craft
I believe that's it. If anyone finds anything else, please put it in chat so I can add it to the thread
Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
So instead of everyone Bombarding @Dacon with stuff that needs to be fixed, I decided to create a thread listing everything that needs to be fixed, so when he has the time he can go along the list. If you find something missing and that it needs to be fixed. PLEASE add it to the thread, just as long as it's not already here!
-/Sell. Donors cannot access our sell shop
-/warp donor, again, cannot access our shop
-/heal /feed We can't heal ourselves
-Not much of an issue but everytime I join back into sky block I fall, I don't die, but I fall and it gets quite annoying.
-/cook. The big issue for me myself because I'm making a stone layer and I just buy cobblestone and cook it.
-/nick I'm not sure if it's gone for good but I know players really enjoy having nicknames because a nickname is something we can be easily identified with, say there is another Panda, and someone is trying to get my attention. It would just be easier to identify someone with a nickname so it isn't confused with other players.
-Color Chat. I noticed a player was able to talk in color today and I tried it but no luck
-/sethome
-/fix Some players have it others do not
-/invsee
-/ptime
-/craft
I believe that's it. If anyone finds anything else, please put it in chat so I can add it to the thread
Thank you!!!
Fixed:
- /sell
- /warp donor
- /sethome

Perks removed:
- /heal (added to gem shop)
- /ptime (is in the gem shop)
- /craft (added to gem shop)
- /invsee (added to gem shop)

- /nick
We are sill not sure if we are bringing nicknames back or not. We are definitely adding /namecolor (change the color of your name) however.

Thanks

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Fixed:
- /sell
- /warp donor
- /sethome

Perks removed:

- /nick
We are sill not sure if we are bringing nicknames back or not. We are definitely adding /namecolor (change the color of your name) however.

Thanks
@Dacon What about /cook

Last edited:
Fixed:
- /sell
- /warp donor
- /sethome

Perks removed:

- /nick

Thanks
Umm i had /ptime that i bought before EULA from gemshop and i dont have it now....... do i srsly have to re buy it :T

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Thxs Maddy not many members (including myself) knew all the commands that were takin away from us.