Missing Keys

Qavoc

ELITE
Qavoc
Qavoc
ELITE
Ratings
I ordered 10x fools keys and its been about 24 hours no keys.. have I been april fooled 4 days later??? My username is Qavoc, and I purchased it on the Survival realm.

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
I ordered 10x fools keys and its been about 24 hours no keys.. have I been april fooled 4 days later??? My username is Qavoc, and I purchased it on the Survival realm.
Hey there, @Qavoc

Oh, no! That sure doesn't sound like it would be a fun April Fools' prank, would it?

Could you please submit a store support ticket on the forums at Open ticket | ManaCube, so our Admins can look into getting those keys to you? Make sure you include the Tebex transaction ID that came with your purchase confirmation email.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me directly through either Discord or a forums conversation!

Kind regards,
Panda

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
I had the same yesterday on Islands (ordered 5) took 18 hours, logged on and made a ticket as soon as i did they appeared.. typical lol xD

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Dacon gave them to me - better luck next time!