291 1
Here we go! Another map submission :)

Name: Moai Head
Plot: /plot v Pink_Bovine 3
Jumps: ~20
Difficulty: Easy
Checkpoints: 2

Discord name: A Pink Cow#1902, mc: Pink_Bovine

About the map: These are ancient statues situated on the mysterious Easter Island, which currently houses 30 odd regular citizens. They represent previous deified ancestors from the ancient times!

Photos as always :)
Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 21.03.04.png Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 21.03.20.png Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 21.03.32.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, A Pink Cow

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Firstly for your theme, I'm not certain but I don't believe I've seen any general Moai themed parkour map submissions so you did alright there.

Build: For your build, you did use a couple of blocks for the head but it's still very bland/basic and I would highly suggest that you make the head a larger scale so you can add much more detail to it.

Parkour: For your parkour, it feels somewhat basic and repetitive as it doesn't really have that much variety sadly. You did use some blocks to spruce it up but it still feels somewhat boring and there's not that much attention put into it.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.