Ratings
builder: sharkship
theme: modded minecraft
plot: 2
difficulty: medium
number of jumps: 83
screenshot:
2020-09-04_20.19.02.png
description: a modded minecraft themed parkour map with many blocks from modded minecraft this is supposed to look to be like a modded base. all the blocks are pretty accurate (energy cell, redstone furnace, crucible, research table, disk drive, me glass cable and me terminal) the jumps are mostly easy but there are some hard ones
the parkour is on the other side of the plot for when you teleport there

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
967 435
I will be giving you a -1 for the follow reasons

Build/Theme: First off, your theme is original, but sadly the build is just not good enough

Parkour: I have went to your plot and tested the parkour, It felt way repetitive and not enough variation

Ratings
I will be giving you a -1 for the follow reasons

Build/Theme: First off, your theme is original, but sadly the build is just not good enough

Parkour: I have went to your plot and tested the parkour, It felt way repetitive and not enough variation
well how am i supposed to make the build better when its an almost exact copy of a block from modded minecraft, YOU CANT

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
967 435
well how am i supposed to make the build better when its an almost exact copy of a block from modded minecraft, YOU CANT
you actually can make it better, just takes effort and time wise to make the map better to make it accepted

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey sharkship,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although these are blocks from modded MC, it stills falls under the MC big block theme. So, as we have a bunch of MC big block-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It's just not an original or attractive build style. as you just recreated the block itself on a bigger scale. That's not gonna cut it anymore due to our standards. We expect more effort and creativity.
  • Parkour: The parkour was way way too long for the medium difficulty, although it was hard enough for it. I recommend that you either decrease the number of jumps so that it fits the 40-60 range or buff the parkour as a whole. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be incredibly repetitive. I believe the best example of this to be the over-abundance of ladder jumps in your parkour. It was so much of the same just recycled. You need to be more creative and incorporate a wider variety of jumps/blocks in your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.