MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. I like what you did with the hills terraforming, but unfortunately, both the quartz platforms and hills have been done in very similar ways on other maps. The map is also rather long for a medium, and the jumps are repetitive and floaty. However, as I mentioned, I did like the hills; I think you have a lot of building potential, so keep it up!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ithkul,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
It doesn't seem like your map has a specific theme. However, hills and quartz are a bit unoriginal.
The build is okay; like MCBYT said, I do love the terraforming with the hills! However, the quartz looks a bit messy, and I think there could be more details.
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of basic jumps; I would try incorporating different jump styles through the whole map. You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! It is also mostly floating (meaning the jumps aren't attached to the build) which makes it appear to be messy. The map was too long and the jumps were too easy for a medium; so try to focus on reducing the length if you plan on resubmitting!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.