Mods

Ratings
So one day, I was playing Parkour like one steve does, yet something was odd. The Mods. Sure, they are always super nice and all that. Yet, one stood out to me. Slime. He muted me for 3 hours for saying a sentence about Dream. Yet, I noticed he did not mute the guy who #1 nicked himself as dream, george, and sapnap, trying to fool people, #2 he did the exact same thing as me, and #3, the mod was doing it himself! What a guy! Please take this into consideration. Signed, TurtleNeckBoi74.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi, if you feel that a staff member has abused their power, file a staff report.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
You should fill out a staff report instead of complaining. The staff are trying to mod a server with over 2,000 players on it AT THE SAME TIME! Cut them some slack. Nobody's perfect, not even jesus.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there buddy,
parkour is one of the largest sections of the ManaCube server usually containing around 500+ players at most times, during some times chat can get very hectic and at times when there are only a couple staff members online it's a struggle for us to deal with all the players talking in chat. At times we need to take different measures in punishing players, (still according to the proper rules) in these times. Nonetheless, the fact that ChatMods aren't as familiar with the Parkour system, (referencing Slime) as parkour staff are which means that other questions were thrown at them which are parkour-related, makes it an even harder job for them to handle. Assuming the scenario the staff member in question would have most likely chosen the most justified route of punishment and unfortunately if your mute is not longer than 1 day you cannot make an appeal for it.

Staff report: If you would like you can submit a staff report HERE and include all of the details involved in your scenario, whichever path you choose please be advised that staff are always here to try their best at moderating the server and at times I can admit that we have to take different measures with such scenarios.

G'day to you, if you like you can message me on Discord @TheProTroller#4546, you have a good day!