Money Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hi everyone, Tenshi here with a small giveaway! No Sponsors are allowed entry, Because we are the highest donator rank. Vast below can enter, and any cheating will make you disqualified. That means if you're a Sponsor, and your alt is Vast, You cannot enter the alt.

150k will be given away next week. Please post your ign and one thing you like about me below to enter!

Ratings
3 3
Hi everyone, Tenshi here with a small giveaway! No Sponsors are allowed entry, Because we are the highest donator rank. Vast below can enter, and any cheating will make you disqualified. That means if you're a Sponsor, and your alt is Vast, You cannot enter the alt.

150k will be given away next week. Please post your ign and one thing you like about me below to enter!
IGN:Sharkbite5641 Rank:VIP
I like that tenshi is nice and cool. You are awesome

IGN: ThatGoodGooey
One thing I admire and like about you is how you've been on this server so much and how many people look up to you, and also how u help everyone as best as you can, and I don't know what skyblock would be with out you and how you've impacted everybody on the server You're like the Sister to everybody on the server, That's what everybody loves you.

spartangirl1237

Donator
Ratings
11 4
IGN: SPARTANGIRL1237
okay so what i like about you? i like that your really funny with all your jokes and i really like your books i remember his one time when everyone was fighting for your books like the one the mirror that was one of my fav ones. I also like how you always help me when i need help or i need to borrow something. Thaaaaaanks
-Sparty

Status
Not open for further replies.