Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Matt and Crisp!

I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge and that my opinion does not affect whether the map gets accepted or rejected. That being said, if the Map Judges disagree with my opinions, they will go by their thoughts!

Firstly the THEME of your map. I do not believe there is a map about Monster Jam yet, so I believe this is an originally themed map submission. Good work! (Sorry if I'm mistaken)

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I'll be honest, I really like it! It's really cool looking, and everything fits in the scene. This gives off the exactly correct feeling of Monster Jam, good work!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. I found it enjoyable to play! Your parkour had little to no floating jumps, and your block choices were great. The parkour fit the Easy difficulty most of the time, although I would have nerfed a few jumps. The length feels a little long, but it's alright, and the checkpoint placement is good! Overall really great map, good work guys!

I'll give this map a +1 Good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MattTheCutie and McCrisp,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map is being put in reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, so well done!
The build was accurate to what you were going for, and pleasing to look at! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!

The parkour is the main concern. It is repetitive in the sense that there is an awful amount of walking around the arena, so I recommend maybe extending the parkour a bit and making it more varied. You have until one month from today to make these changes (January 19th, 2021) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will automatically be rejected. As this map is closed from responses, you will have to message me either here on the forums, on Discord (Krissy#0008,) or send me a /mail in game!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes. I am now happy to officially accept your map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.