Ratings
13 1
Your Minecraft Username
moore_awa

Discord username
mr.cobble

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I had an account before (like around 3 years ago), which is named 'Zeonae', and I used to play in Parkour. Later I joined with this account(moore_awa) in Earth Season 2 (28th March 2022). I usually play everyday, but I won't be able to get online everyday if there are any exams at school.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
One of the main reasons I am eager to join the QA team is the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of Manacube. By ensuring the quality of the server, I can play a vital role in providing an exceptional gaming experience for the players. I am motivated to be part of a team that strives to deliver a seamless and enjoyable environment where players can unleash their creativity and immerse themselves in Manacube.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes. Right now I am the Manager of a Minecraft client - Badlion Client. I always have to help the client test and report to admins if there are any bugs. I was also a server tester in my friend's server - RoLan_tw (closed 2 years ago).

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
1. Strong attention to detail - I understand the importance of thoroughly examining every aspect of the Minecraft server to identify potential issues or bugs that could affect the player experience. Whether it's testing game mechanics, scrutinizing in-game features, or evaluating server performance, I am meticulous in my approach to ensure that all are functioning as intended.

2. Quick learner - I can adapt easily to new technologies and tools. I am eager to stay up-to-date with the latest updates, mods, and plugins of Manacube. This adaptability allows me to effectively navigate and test new features, ensuring their seamless integration into the server and enhancing the overall player experience.

3. Communication and collaboration - I believe that effective teamwork and clear communication are crucial for a successful QA team. I am skilled at articulating issues, providing comprehensive bug reports, and collaborating with developers and other team members to ensure a smooth workflow. I am receptive to feedback and actively engage in constructive discussions to drive continuous improvement.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account