More staff needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
First of all, Mods don't get /gamemode to spawn in there items. I've seen Brack do /gamemode c, HE HAS NO PERMS.That would be stupid on Dacon's part. You should reconsider your statements before you assume and take a stand. _Potz_ is a very mature person, I've skyped with him and and he is pretty cool, frankly he is probably the second best pvper on the server.

Ratings
17 2
Well Im on kit daily and often there arent Mods on at my mid-afternoon time...Id help out once I have more experience as creative staff :)
I have never seen u on once literally i have never even heard of u and I've been on the server for about 4 months I play on creative factions parkor and kit pvp a lot ur never on

Ratings
17 2
First of all, Mods don't get /gamemode to spawn in there items. I've seen Brack do /gamemode c, HE HAS NO PERMS.That would be stupid on Dacon's part. You should reconsider your statements before you assume and take a stand. _Potz_ is a very mature person, I've skyped with him and and he is pretty cool, frankly he is probably the second best pvper on the server.
Hell no he's a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.