Movie Suggestions

Saltyon

ELITE
Saltyon
Saltyon
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
Been working on this final project for the past 12 hours now, I watched and re-watched 5 movies so far. I'm out of ideas, If you know any good sci-fi movies please let me know!

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
does star wars count as sci-fi? and if so you prob watched that so I wouldn't be a great help XD

Saltyon

ELITE
Saltyon
Saltyon
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
does star wars count as sci-fi? and if so you prob watched that so I wouldn't be a great help XD
I have seen them but it's been a while.. I'm going to wait for Christmas break so I can watch all of them back to back :3

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
If you wanna watch some sci-fi movies, I'd probably recommend Alien Covenant, Pacific Rim (ik a lot of people don't like it that much but I actually think it's pretty cool), Chappie, Avatar, What Happened To Monday, Interstellar, that's kinda all of what I can think of rn.
Some series that I've recently watched are Black Mirror and Love Death + Robots (some weird shit).

I can't really think of anything else, but these are just some things that I rememberd. Btw, most of these can be found on either Netflix or Disney+, but Netflix sometimes removes stuff so idk. These can also be found on Hulu but I don't have Hulu. Hope this helps :D

Saltyon

ELITE
Saltyon
Saltyon
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
If you wanna watch some sci-fi movies, I'd probably recommend Alien Covenant, Pacific Rim (ik a lot of people don't like it that much but I actually think it's pretty cool), Chappie, Avatar, What Happened To Monday, Interstellar, that's kinda all of what I can think of rn.
Some series that I've recently watched are Black Mirror and Love Death + Robots (some weird shit).

I can't really think of anything else, but these are just some things that I rememberd. Btw, most of these can be found on either Netflix or Disney+, but Netflix sometimes removes stuff so idk. These can also be found on Hulu but I don't have Hulu. Hope this helps :D
ahhh interstellar, my all time fav... But thank you for the suggestions!