Map Name: Mr.Avocado
Map Location: /plot v Blororis 4
Map Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: ~86 Jumps
Number of Checkpoints: 5
Creator: llighty, Blororis
Attached below is a picture of the build:
2020-04-15_23.12.37.png

This is my 4th map to submit. I am very happy to partner with @Llighty this time ;D
Llighty is so talented at building both builds and parkour. I wish I could be as talented as him!!!
Please leave your ideas and advice below <333333

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I personally don't find the map that interesting, the build is pretty plain and almost feel like 3d pixel art and the inside is very boring.
The parkour also is kind of annoying and messy, it just feel like a bunch of random blocks put together.

From me it's a 3/5, though none of the requirements are wrong so i'm certain the map will be accepted
Good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This map is being rejected. The build could be improved. The avocado itself is quite thin and the front doesn't really represent an avocado. The inside of an avocado is more green, it is not white. The face was a nice addition, but it doesn't really help the style of the build and it also looks like he's flipping you off with the piston on the one hand. The parkour could be improved. It is corner jumps throughout the entire course and is quite repetitive and boring owing to this. However, the theme is definitely original. Overall, the avocado itself could better represent an avocado and the parkour could be less repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this course! :)
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.