Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The theme is really good and orginal, and the map looks great! You can clearly see that it's mr potato head. The parkour is fun and varied, and it doesn't get boring at all. +1

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
I think that this build is pretty good! And especially appealing to a Disney fanatic like myself :) Parkour seems varied and the idea is original and clear, which is great :D +1 from me

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello llighty,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a map from the Toy Story series (ToyStory,) and that map also is centered around the characters.
The build is accurate to the original thing, so good job on that! It was also well-done; my only concern is that everything feels a bit condensed because it's a small-ish build. If possible, you should make your builds bigger. I also like how there was a variety of blocks used to make this!
The parkour was great; it was fun to play, and there was a lot of variety in the jumps! The length and difficulty of the jumps were good for the medium difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.