Not open for further replies.

DapperDaphne

DapperDaphne
DapperDaphne
Ratings
Username: DapperDaphne
Name: Mt Olympus
Plot #: -74;-128
Difficulty: Medium (maybe easy I'm not 100% sure)
Number of jumps: 44

Attachments

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The build reminds me strongly of a medium map, looks almost the same. Just a little warning.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo DapperDaphne,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there DapperDaphne,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is a bit unoriginal, we have a map that does look like this already on the server.

The BUILD is cute but again, looks very similar to something we already have in the server. It's also lacking in quite a bit of detail such as the quartz could give a little more depth using different blocks and such to elevate the build.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map. The issue lies that the parkour is very repetitive with a whole bunch of ladders and vines, and has one impossible jump. Please make sure your parkour is tested in 1.8.9 as that is the recommended version of minecraft we use in parkour !

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.