Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/detail: For the detail, you did a great job, looks like it took a while and good job with the pixel art! For the theme not certain what it is but seems original, haven't seen anything like it before, good job!

Parkour variety/difficulty: Decent parkour variety, maybe adding a few more interesting blocks could be a nice touch, get creative! For the difficulty, it certainly does match that of a medium map, good job!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The tea-pot looks good, but the rest of the map is fairly underwhelming- the pixel art is not really creative, as it's just copied pixel for pixel from the original thing -
Spr_muffet_overworld_0.png

Other than that, a lot of the parkour is either floating or is on the pixel art, which is typically rejected. You should make sure your build is 3D, or at least more original, and try to have one main build as opposed to multiple floating ones. Good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Moojitsu,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. To start things off on a good note, there are no maps themed after Muffet from Undertale. Therefore, this is most definitely an original map! Good job! Now, onto the build and the parkour. I found the build to be very mediocre. This is due to Muffet being made out of pixel art, Muffet not being the focus of the build, a lot of the parkour being floating (making the build very cluttered and ugly), and the lack of block variation in the parts that aren't Muffet. The PK's difficulty fits the medium difficulty but it is far too long, you should definitely cut back on some jumps. I found the parkour to be repetitive at first but it got more enjoyable once it made it to the part on Muffet. So, I'd recommend you amp up the variety in blocks/jumps used and minimize the floating parkour. I see a lot of potential, hoping to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.