Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey MCBYT! I have played your pkr map, and here's my opinion:

Map: I really like the map. It looks really cool, and i like the detail. So far as I know there are no maps with a theme like this, so it's really orginal too.

Course: I'm a fan of the parkour too. The jumps vary a lot, and it certainly won't get boring! I like the different blocks you have used. The jumps are around and inside the build, but it really doesn't make the build look messy. There are a lot of parts you can skip tho... For exemple on the left foot. Make sure to place barriers there! Some parts are a little bit confusing though. Add more signs that tell you the way!

Overall, I really like it! +1 from me :) good luck with submitting your map!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hey MCBYT! I have played your pkr map, and here's my opinion:

Map: I really like the map. It looks really cool, and i like the detail. So far as I know there are no maps with a theme like this, so it's really orginal too.

Course: I'm a fan of the parkour too. The jumps vary a lot, and it certainly won't get boring! I like the different blocks you have used. The jumps are around and inside the build, but it really doesn't make the build look messy. There are a lot of parts you can skip tho... For exemple on the left foot. Make sure to place barriers there! Some parts are a little bit confusing though. Add more signs that tell you the way!

Overall, I really like it! +1 from me :) good luck with submitting your map!
I'll work on the signs, but I checked through the map and the largest skip that I found skipped only a single jump. If you have any specific examples, please do tell me so I can patch them up :)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I'll work on the signs, but I checked through the map and the largest skip that I found skipped only a single jump. If you have any specific examples, please do tell me so I can patch them up :)
I just did the course again, and i saw that you removed all skip parts that i found :) I saw that you added a few more signs too, and this time i didn't get lost/confused. So I think your map is good now!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It is detailed and accurate to what you were going for.
The parkour has a lot of variety. You created a lot of original and enjoyable jumps, with a large range of blocks and items, so well done!
However, I found the parkour overall to be too difficult for an expert, but not difficult enough to be a difficult insane.
Some of the jumps and areas are quite confusing, I would suggest also trying to make the path of the parkour a little clearer, since some areas weren't given much direction with some possible exploits.
Like I previously mentioned, the parkour is too difficult. There are some jumps that suit an expert, but quite a few that would be more suited to an insane map.
The length is good for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.