MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. The map is very floaty, meaning the parkour/build aren't very well connected. The themes have been done before and are honestly rather overused (mario, pikachu/pokemon, mushrooms, etc). The parkour is also a bit repetitive, though the length and difficulty were executed nicely. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello LePigeonDuSud and Gazkaza,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to pixelart, and even more specifically, Mario and Pikachu-related maps.
There really isn't a
main build; it's mostly pixelart. Please note for future reference that we don't typically accept maps that have pixelart as the main focus. Having a main build helps because it gives your parkour something to build off of.
The parkour is mostly floating (unattached to the build) but considering the theme, that can't really be helped. The jumps are also a bit repetitive with a lot of the same jumps being repeated. Try using different styles of jumps in your build. You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these! The length is good for a medium, but I'd recommend buffing the jumps a bit.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.