Rejected Mushroom Gorge Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Cool map but feels kinda bland, the parkour could use some work too.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Neonzink,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of biome-related maps and a mushroom-themed map currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I think that the build is not very good. The main reason I say this is due to how unoriginal and uninspired the build itself is. It's just floating mycelium islands with some having mushrooms on them. We've seen this before, it's just not enough. You need to be way more creative with your builds.
  • Parkour: The parkour did not fit any difficulty as it was way too short and easy. You need to pay attention to the requirements for each parkour difficulty and then model your parkour after said requirements. Furthermore, the parkour was very unenjoyable to do due to the lack of variation. I know you can do much better than this.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.