Rejected Mushroom Mania (Easy...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
looks good!
ps: to make your screenshots look better you can press f1, it will hide the chat, item bar and your hand!

Ratings
16 2
aye this looks nice but the build looks sorta small and simple. and the map review team is really harsh on a course if it is too empty but i wish u luck

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Covid19x03,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map isn't too original, since there are some maps related to mushrooms already. Next time to try to pick up a theme for your map that hasn't been done before! You can check the list of maps here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build of your map isn't too great. It's just three floating basic red and white mushrooms, without much attractiveness to them. You could try to put a little more detail into your build, and make the mushrooms more accurate.
The parkour of your map fit the easy difficulty jump wise, and wasn't too bad length wise. However the parkour wasn't very fun to do, as most of it was simply normal block jumps and ladder jumps. You should try to make your parkour more varied with different types of blocks, to make the parkour enjoyable to play. These blocks can be flower pots, water, glass panes etc. Some of the Parkour was also floating, (meaning it isn't attached to the build) making the build seem a little messy.[Gamers]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.