Music Event (Cool Idea by me)

Do you think this event idea is good?

• Total voters

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
I was at school in music and I couldnt stop thinking about minevast, Then I thought about note blocks and how they are not really used on minevast. Then when the big Idea came, I thought about an event and I will explain how I was imagining it. Each player gets a block with a button on it with some redstone, Each button with redstone and a block will be spread apart from other players, So when you test your song with your note blocks you wont hear anyone elses. Everyone gets 20 minutes to make their song and if they copy a song they have to send the link. The judges (Staff) will decide which song is the best at the end when everyone is done their song, gets something called the [Musician] title.

This event will take place on creative but dont get too excited because this is just an idea.
Please leave a -1 or +1 if you like my idea or vote on my poll. Thanks for reading my thread and idea.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hmm. Not a bad idea at all. I would have it take place on /event, though. This might become reality. Good suggestion :)

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Love the suggestion but I want to suggest something else. You could have it where someone creates a song and the players have to try and recreate it. If they search it up on the Internet, that are automatically disqualified. This was my add on

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
This is actually a great idea - it'd be cool to have a competition based on sound instead of visuals :D
I actually really want this to happen now xD