Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I looked and I measured it to be 119x131 blocks. Idk what the requirements are
all good then. has to be 120 blocks wide. we measured it v carefully from the start

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
To all of the fantastic players involved in this project,

It is my pleasure to tell you all that your map has now been put in ONGOING. I have judged the map and it is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey guys,

It brings me great joy to be able to tell you all that your map has been ACCEPTED. It's been an honor watching this terrific map be made step by step.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after Mario Kart's Music Park racing track, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission.
  • Build: The build is one of the most gorgeous and well-executed builds on our server. From the scale to the details to the easter eggs, it's all fantastic. Although I wish I could go as in-depth about the build as I can with the parkour (as each CP was made by a different player), just know that I have nothing but admiration for each one of you for creating such a marvelous map. Well done!
  • Parkour: I had a great time playing this parkour because I was able to experience so many different parkour styles. I just had to write a couple of words regarding each segment and its mapper.
    • 1st CP (Jacob) - Great start for the map. It's a difficult but fitting and fun CP. Awesome to see you make this type of parkour.
    • 2nd CP (Pres) - Cursed chain + Failsafe = The Pres special. Spent a fantastic 15 minutes trying to figure out the jam with my terrible tutor Casey. It was rewarding though, 10/10 would do it all over again.
    • 3rd CP (Gamers) - Super smooth CP. A great representation of your style, Gamers. It's been awesome seeing your PK evolve through each map.
    • 4th CP (Tas) - My guy back at it again with the varied parkour, always a treat. God bless that room being fail-safe or I would've shoved a CP down its throat no lie. Tricky jumps but super fun.
    • 5th CP (Kub) - Dammit Kub you make me have to learn something new with every PK you make. Felt like a pro each time I hit the two tick. Entertaining as all hell.
    • 6th CP (Shinx) - What would a Shinx section be without a fancy out-of-the-box jump? It was a pleasure to bash my skull multiple times with your slime piston.
    • 7th CP (Khi) - It baffles how can you make such an appropriately hard and fun section and then go and make me re-evaluate my life decisions with your other insanes bro. One of my favorite sections, great job.
    • 8th CP (Kyro) - Whoever doesn't bounce twice is a fake PKer and can't even beat LuckyBlock with speed 5. Have a love-hate relationship with the tight jumps at the beginning. Nevertheless, enjoyable af to do.
    • 9th CP (Des) - Incredibly clean section if you read the signs properly unlike me :sunglasses:. Integration was superb. We played around a bit with the water jump as it was exploitable, hope you don't mind.
    • 10th CP (Pris) - Short, sweet, and to the point. Although, that devious one-sided fence jump tricked me...
    • 11th CP (Casey) - Cringe. Got that smooth Casey flair. Crisp as hell section. A shame it wasn't longer...
    • 12th CP (Ben) - All of the time you put into mastering the art of Insane maps with FreeSolo paid off. This section was incredibly clean. Cocoa bean jump ftw.
    • 13th CP (zzy) - Always with the technically rich sections, zzy. Hard and fun but not the hard and fun but want to dc from ManaCube type of hard (original DeadMou5...). A perfect balance of enjoyability and difficulty.
    • 14th CP (Ink) - No puedo mentir y decir que no tenia susto al saber que me tocaba hacer la seccion de Ink. Pero me sorprendiste jaja, fue super divertida.
    • 15th and 16th CPs (Pink) - Honestly, these were my most favorite CPs . You owe me some nuggets for chaining the last bit bro.
I hope to see a 2021 mega-collab and many more map submissions from all of you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.