Rejected Musical Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Hiya! I think it is amazing that you have created a parkour! I am thinking of doing that too! But I think you have something missing from your thread that I just wanted to let you know about.

I have not read the rules about what needs to to be in map submission threads, but I have seen a lot of them, and I think it must include photos of your build. Just wanted to let you know!

-Ro

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hiya! I think it is amazing that you have created a parkour! I am thinking of doing that too! But I think you have something missing from your thread that I just wanted to let you know about.

I have not read the rules about what needs to to be in map submission threads, but I have seen a lot of them, and I think it must include photos of your build. Just wanted to let you know!

-Ro
A photo is not needed I do not believe., but I guess It would be preferred for those who doesn't have access to minecraft at the moment.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, Ive taken a look at this parkour, I do like the jumps and the concept, but to me this is just pixel art, and to me pixel art just gets a bit boring, anyways this is just my opinion and it doesn't matter in the long run!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Hey, Ive taken a look at this parkour, I do like the jumps and the concept, but to me this is just pixel art, and to me pixel art just gets a bit boring, anyways this is just my opinion and it doesn't matter in the long run!
If this is a pixel art parkour it will automatically get rejected unless it has more to the parkour.
I did not explain that well, so here some more Information on it here.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
A photo is not needed I do not believe., but I guess It would be preferred for those who doesn't have access to minecraft at the moment.
Hmm, oki doki loki! I just thought you needed one, I've never read the rules, I've just looked at the threads, and most of them had photos. Oh well. =)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey OlivicaGrace,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
We already have 2 courses with the Music theme and we don't accept simple pixelart anymore. If you want to read more about, why PixelArt are getting rejected click here
Thanks for submitting your course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.