My current plans for survival season 9

blaze11112230

MVP
blaze11112230
blaze11112230
MVP
Ratings
4 2
I have already made some plan for the next season and now I tell it to you guys!

In the next season I am going to build a warp, a very big warp where I can fit all of the armor trims on every type of armor with every color, and I also want to build a player head collection. I haven’t decided it yet, but maybe I will build a place where I can fit all the minecraft mob (which are catchable) and ofc I will put a shop there too and also a place where people can farm the mobs.

These are my plans for now (maybe I will do something else too or maybe I won’t do something) but 1 thing for sure, I will create one of the biggest warps in survival season 9….

What do you think about these things? Let me know in the comments.

Ratings
4 2
I have already made some plan for the next season and now I tell it to you guys!

In the next season I am going to build a warp, a very big warp where I can fit all of the armor trims on every type of armor with every color, and I also want to build a player head collection. I haven’t decided it yet, but maybe I will build a place where I can fit all the minecraft mob (which are catchable) and ofc I will put a shop there too and also a place where people can farm the mobs.

These are my plans for now (maybe I will do something else too or maybe I won’t do something) but 1 thing for sure, I will create one of the biggest warps in survival season 9….

What do you think about these things? Let me know in the comments.
Thats a lot of work, and 100% hard to make, i will help you build your mega thing you wana make