Rejected my map is called south park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
builder: zoorpz the map is called south park. you parkour on pixel art of Kenny Stan Kyle and Cartman. I really enjoyed making this map and it is an original theme. I made it on plot 3. a medium or hard map

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
I like south park so this theme is nice to see, but im pretty sure and people can correct me if im wrong, that pixel arts arent acceptable anymore due to too many people making pixel art builds.
The parkour is very repetitive with majority being ladders and fences that repeat themselves and not to mention 3/4 of the parkour is easily skippable as when you jump from kenny to cartman and cartman to stan you are able to skip half of their parts and just go directly to the top. There is also the lack of checkpoints, which I think I saw only 2 of, which is probably not a good amount considering there are 100+ jumps on your build (as stated in the sign)

To summarize, this is all my opinion, but you will probably have to change the pixel art, the parkour as mentioned is very repetitive and made up entirely of ladders and fence jumps, which I personally think are far too easy for hard (maybe even medium). Too little checkpoints for so many jumps

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
Waffle start is right pixel art is no longer allowed on our server unless it is a small part of your background

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Zoorpz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we do not have any South Park maps, well done.
The build is one of the main concerns. The main focus is pixel art, and maps focused on pixel art are no longer accepted because they have been overdone before and are simple to make; it also makes your parkour less enjoyable.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map. In addition, most of your map can be skipped by jumping straight to higher ladders instead of dropping down to the bottom of your character. Make sure you test your maps for any skips before submitting. The parkour is also too long for either a medium or a hard map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.