My Minevast Journey

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Hey guys its Cheech, I have never made a thread like this but I am going to go be thanking many people from Minevast and has helped me become who I am today. I have been playing Minevast for over 2 years now and I am so greatful to be apart of this great community.

The story starts with the one the only MonkeyPlanetPvP, I have known him for so long and could not thank him enough for introducing me to this place. The day was so long ago, I remember playing kitpvp, as it was the only server on Minevast at the time. After a while away from Minevast, and Minecraft in general.

I came back to Minevast looking to see what it had in store. I came back to an array of of servers.The one that stuck out to me was Prison. I had seen Prison on Youtube before and thought it would be a cool place to start. I hopped on prison and it was crazy, so many people that I didn't know. I saw one person in chat that I befriended, his name was MrPreston7. MrPreston7 was my first friend on Minevast and I have to thank him for greeting me and helping me. Preston and I played prison together for a while, we were both around the L rank when he had to go on vacation. I remember him saying he would be a few days, a week at most. I have never seen nor heard from him since. I kept playing Prison and occasionally going on creative. I met many players such as AddieBrownx, Halleeeee, BaconBoy2015, and HyDr0kT. These were some of the main players I hung around with on prison. It was now the summer of 2014 and I was ready to play some prison. I was on Minevast almost every day playing between 4 to 8 hours, I had an addiction. I was pretty high ranked in Prison at that point an many people knew who I was. I was bonding with the players I had been around before and meeting more, such as Eyeless_Tenshi, Meeser_Nobody, MC_Mega_Miner, and Eastside70. Many of these players no longer play on Minevast. Skipping ahead to March 3, 2015, I reached the Z rank on Prison. This was the biggest milestone I had reached on Minevast at the time. I was officially the second player on Minevast to get the Z rank, first was HyDr0kT.

A few months later there was a thread announcing Mount Olympus Prison. It was kind of a bitter sweet thing to me, I was very excited for a new chance to play prison on Minevast, but was sad I was going to lose what I had. Skipping a head a year, going into June 2016, I started playing Survival on Minevast. I started playing with two friends of mine. HeydenTheSpartan, and Rexguy25. I started the party Nameless and met even more people, and saw farmiliar faces. I met too many players to name and I was having a great time on Minevast.

I decided to apply for survival staff, after two tries I was accepted as survival staff. I was part of the biggest promotion of all time with 9 players being promoted to helper. I was so glad to have the opportunity to be apart of this great staff team. Since then I have been promoted to moderator and have loved it.

I would like to thank all of the Minevast staff team for being so nice and welcoming to me.
If could name about 40 more people to thank, I would like to try to keep this thread as short as possible. You guys know who you are.

Thanks for such a great time on minevast and more great times in the future,

-Cheech

Last edited:

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I'm glad you've been able to enjoy the server for so long. I love having you as a staff member as well.