Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
We’re not able to decide that for you.

As a forums user, all I can say is go for it and hope for the best.

As a member of the helper management team and staff, I can’t give you feedback other than give it 100% effort, and try your best.

I was given some great advice a few years ago when I considered applying for staff on my previous server, which was:
If you’re meant for staff, you’ll become staff in the end”.

Basically - at the end of the day, only you know if you’re ready to apply or not. After that, it’s out of your control, but at least you’ll know you tried your best!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

As a member of the helper management team and staff, I can’t give you feedback other than give it 100% effort, and try your best.

I was given some great advice a few years ago when I considered applying for staff on my previous server, which was:

Basically - at the end of the day, only you know if you’re ready to apply or not. After that, it’s out of your control, but at least you’ll know you tried your best!
Ok thank you so much i am typeing out my application but if im right i have 1 or 2 more weeks untill i can apply and im trying. To get to 50 hours for the server

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Don't ever ask other people if you feel like you're ready to take on a job! This is a good life lesson in general. Do it only if your heart is in it, otherwise you're going to not love it.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
If you really feel like it go for it. You can't apply for Moderator unfortunately but Helper applications are open on the forums so if you feel you're ready to give it a shot. As @Tyconic said you should choose if you're ready.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yeah, like other people said we cannot tell you if you're ready or not. You'll know when you're ready! If you're able to talk about yourself for at least 5-6 paragraphs (make sure they meet the word requirement) then go for it! But you do have to really enjoy helping others, and also be active on all platforms not just in game and on the forums.

It's also good to have people in the community supporting you- even though staff are the ones who decide, if not a lot of people like you, then it can be hard as a staff member to do your job.

And really, just try to be yourself, yeah sometimes I hate me... but it's kinda like you are the best version of yourself. If that makes any sense.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
Don't ever ask other people if you feel like you're ready to take on a job! This is a good life lesson in general. Do it only if your heart is in it, otherwise you're going to not love it.
Hey i was just seein if people whould think i chould make a good helper and plush i almost have my 700 letter application up

Vessalie

Vessalie
Vessalie
Ratings
It's up to you my man, if you decide to do so I wish you the best of luck :D

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

One thing i think you may have been one of the staff team that declined my thing how much longer do i have until i can repost