Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Oftesedive,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a few maps that are themed similarly, but none exactly like this.
The build is good, it's detailed and nicely built. My only suggestion build-wise, is that in the future I would recommend having only one or two main builds, and factoring the parkour into that, rather than having multiple smaller builds, as it can look a bit messy with the parkour floating around it.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
Like I previously mentioned, a lot of the parkour is floating. Try to avoid having an excessive number of floating jumps where possible, as this can make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for an easy/medium map, but the length is a bit long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.