BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hey y'all. I thought it would be cool to share my personal top 10 most enjoyable insane maps. I know many people will extremely disagree with my list, but it is just personal preference. This list is based on how often i actually did that map and how much fun it was for me (into which also the difficulty of it counts a bit). Ok lets hop right into my list:
Lemillion
First of all we gotta start the list off with the insane map "lemillion" by Tas. This Map fits the insane difficulty perfectly. If you are decent at parkour, you should have a really good time on this map!
2021-03-28_20.24.51.png
Overhaul
Place 9 of the list is taken by the map "Overhaul" which was build by AsasanSaft and sil. This Map is pretty short and easy. Most people should be able to do this map easily and have a fun time!
2020-03-28.png
Flowerdome
The map "Flowerdome" by khirina fills the 8th place of the list. This map is a challenging and very fun insane map to do. The reason why this map is not ranked higher in the list is, that there are a few buggy jumps that can be extremely annoying. An example woule be a cobweb leading into water which will bug you back nearly every time. Besides that it is a nice challenging parkour with a beautiful build!
2020-12-20_20.56.13.png
RockClimbing
"RockClimbing" by caseyclosed is a pretty easy insane map with a very detailed build. The Parkour has a very good flow with a good mix of variance. I would recommend trying it out if you havent already!
201001.jpg
Pachinko
On place 6 i have to put the map "Pachinko" by GamersDecision. This Map might be quiet hard for Parkour beginners, but this isnt the list of the top 10 easiest insane maps. This map is very balanced and fun to play. Give it a shot!
2020-12-05_21.03.29.png
Dragon Maid
On place 5 I put the first Shinxray map of this list: "Dragon Maid". This map impresses me with all those redstone jumps. These jumps are executed perfectly and make the map very fun to play. They add a whole new level of parkouring to the server! Everyone should give this map a try!
78-DragonMaid.png
Abigail
At place 4 we have another Shinxray map. "Abigail" missed the 3rd place by just a little bit. It has a pretty detailed build like all Shinxray Maps. The Parkour is very easy and enjoyable. If you have a basic understanding of parkour u should be able to do this map!
70-Abigail.png
Fridge
The map "Fridge" by Rino12167 gets awarded the bronze medal on my list. It has a cool build, but that isnt what makes it get that high up in my list. I personally love the Parkour. It has an incredible good flow (for me) and is one of the easiest insane maps on the server. Even newer parkourers can give this map a try!
2019-08-10_20.42.52.png
Klee
Yes, we are nearly done! Place 2 is taken by the map "Klee" from caseyclosed. This map is a pretty short insane and has a very cool build. I love the variance of the jumps on this map. It is balanced and is exactly what I expect from a perfect insane map. Its kinda sad that this map isnt a tiny bit longer. When i first did this map i was like: "Oh its already finished :( ". Overall i can just recommend this map to everyone who has a basic understanding of parkour concepts.
1605029910281.png
And finally we are here at place 1 of my list. I know that pretty much all of you are gonna disagree with me on this one. I extremely enjoy this map. It is really easy for me because I build at least 3/4 of the parkour. The map im talking about is "BurjKalifa" by squonkeybruh, BinLickerLover and me. (was too lazy to add all helpers for the build). This map has some jumps that Manacube has never seen. This map might not be even considered by others for their personal top 10 insane maps, but for me it is. This might be therefore, because normally your own parkour feels easier to yourself. For me this map is very enjoyable to play. Give it a shot:)
1612795912088.png
I am pretty sure that BDOsborne would put LeMonke on his list. That map would NOT even be considered if I made a top 50 insanes list:)
Feel free to share your opinion and your personal top 10 list in the comments!
Hope y'all doin great! Have a great day!
Bloo

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
this is splendid. great job blue! personally I would put howlsmovingcastle at number one on my list. I've only done 2 maps on this list, ill check out the others!

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
HowlsMovingCastle is a really enjoyable map, but if you play it alone it is too long for me to play it multiple times. Same goes with CelestialResort. That is another great map but really long.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
great list! some underrated/forgotten maps on here. really put your own map as no. 1 though