Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,756 83
this is exactly what im talkin bout u guys think everything is perfect why tf would i 5.5 like i get suspecting me of closet cheating but 5.5 something is wrong pay attention to your server.
you were banned for using misplace hacks
you even posted video evidence yourself

Kuqn

Ratings
28 6
ur server isnt capable of handling more than 200 players hit reg wasnt a thing on reset it was drop down and swing for some money. The tps is spoofed after the baltop bug was reported. Ive been false banned on this server 6 times. 3 of them was from ur worthless bad anticheat. Your 13 yr old brother is more mature than you grow up.

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
I usually don't agree with Kuqn on most things, but I know he isn't a cheater, If you really believe he is, you would have no problem in screensharing him, or getting a staff member to do it themselves. I know how you feel Dacon, not wanting to be wrong or having a false ban that you won't admit, but you should at least give this player a chance instead of taunting him for wanting to play YOUR server and be unbanned.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,756 83
I usually don't agree with Kuqn on most things, but I know he isn't a cheater, If you really believe he is, you would have no problem in screensharing him, or getting a staff member to do it themselves. I know how you feel Dacon, not wanting to be wrong or having a false ban that you won't admit, but you should at least give this player a chance instead of taunting him for wanting to play YOUR server and be unbanned.
I guarantee he's not false banned... Also how would screensharing 2 days later prove anything lol

I'm not giving repeated hackers "multiple chances"

Ratings
6 1
Dear Dacon you are acting extremely unprofessionally.

And as an real anticheat developer i can say that a reach check can extremely easily false because it is quite hard to where the player is at clientside. I assume the anticheat is using the entityFlyingPosition which in reach checks are not recommended to be used.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Dear Dacon you are acting extremely unprofessionally.

And as an real anticheat developer i can say that a reach check can extremely easily false because it is quite hard to where the player is at clientside. I assume the anticheat is using the entityFlyingPosition which in reach checks are not recommended to be used.
hey aleksi lol

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
Dacon is there a chance you could possibly go over this in a private manner with Kuqn, to have a full understanding?

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Does being a Finn make me aleksi? Ok your logic seems completely valid.
your profile doesn't even say that you're finn, so you just exposed that yourself

Its kinda obvious its you since you cant post on the forums anymore on your main

Ratings
6 1
your profile doesn't even say that you're finn, so you just exposed that yourself

Its kinda obvious its you since you cant post on the forums anymore on your main
well i mean it is pretty obvious that i am a Finn when you look at the time when you can see me online on the server.

bailt

Ratings
9 3
dacon ur acting () rn why would you 5.5 when ur literally the most active person in the server, everyone already knows ur legit and the server just reset
also how is 5.5 blocking closet reaching? it just sounds like ur tryin so hard to not accept that manaray has flaws and it does false ban

bailt

Ratings
9 3
dacon ur acting retarded rn why would you 5.5 when ur literally the most active person in the server, everyone already knows ur legit and the server just reset
also how is 5.5 blocking closet reaching? it just sounds like ur tryin so hard to not accept that manaray has flaws and it does false ban
dacon if ur closet cheating what retard would 5.5 LOL you want manaray to not flop so bad rn ur capping so hard
i didn't realize i posted twice oops

Ratings
6 1
dacon ur acting retarded rn why would you 5.5 when ur literally the most active person in the server, everyone already knows ur legit and the server just reset
couldn't agree more, it would only show if it was calculated in the inaccurate way i mentioned before which Dacon clearly doesn't get.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
couldn't agree more, it would only show if it was calculated in the inaccurate way i mentioned before which Dacon clearly doesn't get.
This doesn't even make sense, it's reach. Reach would be a measurement of your range, no matter how you do it. So of course there would be information about how far the player was hit. Explain how you ban for reach without measuring their reach in some capacity and I'll believe you. The fact you say this only makes me doubt you own an actual anti-cheat or a good one at that

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
this is exactly what im talkin bout u guys think everything is perfect why tf would i 5.5 like i get suspecting me of closet cheating but 5.5 something is wrong pay attention to your server.
even with 5.5 my man got literally like 1 combo in the whole video lol

Last edited:
Ratings
6 1
This doesn't even make sense, it's reach. Reach would be a measurement of your range, no matter how you do it. So of course there would be information about how far the player was hit. Explain how you ban for reach without measuring their reach in some capacity and I'll believe you. The fact you say this only makes me doubt you own an actual anti-cheat or a good one at that
Of course you have to measure it, but the way it seems to be currently implemented is falsing by a big margin.
There are multiple ways to minimize the inaccuracy, but im not giving the information away to a competing server since it would not benefit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.