My upcoming inactivity.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
This upcoming weekend, specifically Saturday, I will be leaving for a week long vacation. I don't know if I will have internet or service due to it being a cabin Up North in the middle of the woods. If I do have internet, I will update this thread to notify you that I will be able to come on the forums to read the threads and come on the server with Minechat to talk to those who play Survival normally.

I really need this vacation. It will only be for 7 days at the max, 5 days at the minimum. Sure I love playing on Minevast and helping those I can, but I sometimes feel like I need to get away from the server but it is hard to when I'm surrounded by electrical devices and stuff like that.

I hope the Survival will be good for those day I will be away for <3 I love you all and thank you for being such great people and making such a wonderful community that we have on Minevast. It is the main reason why I love this server as much as I do!

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
It is sad to see you leave for a week or so but I hope you have a fantastic vacation! Take as much time as you need :)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Will miss you Rains, totally understand about getting a break from electronics sometimes, have fun!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
bye faze rain