Accepted My Very Best Map Submission - Madoka Magica (Insane)

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have made a map on the Minevast Creative server called Madoka Magica, with help from Pokezelda. It has 183 jumps and 6 checkpoints. I know it seems like a bad jumps to checkpoints ratio, 30:1, but it's an insane map and if you play it, you'll see the map design makes it balanced. This map features the soul gems of the five main magical girls, and some of their weapons. You can get to this map with /warp MadokaMagica. The creator of this map is Happyheart (me); Pokezelda helped me by making Mami's (the yellow) soul gem, and offering suggestions.
This map is made to be very difficult; mainly because of it's high jump count, variety of jump types, and difficulty of each jump. I was aiming for this to be a 22 at least, 24 at most. (http://forums.minevast.com/threads/map-difficulty-rating.3130/)
There are barriers in place to prevent cheating with /speed. They should not disrupt the regular parkour path.
Here are some screenshots: (I couldn't take the best of screenshots due to files being too large)
2015-08-08_08.06.19.png

2015-08-08_08.09.10.png
2015-08-08_08.09.45.png

2015-08-08_08.10.08.png

2015-08-08_08.10.54.png
If this map is accepted, and Dacon wants to move it to Parkour, I have two glowstone blocks that surround the map so he can use //copy.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Although I didn't know what the theme was, I loved it anyways! The design was nice despite what the theme might have been! As long as it's appealing and not completely incomprehensible, you should be fine. I really love this map and it should definitely get accepted. Although, it looks like map accepting and reviewing has slacked off a bit these past few days.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I dont really understand the theme at all... Is it like, Floating eggs? Anyways, I enjoyed the parkour parts.
Tenshi, add Puella Magi Madoka Magica to the list of animes you need to watch. Or watch the three movies! Either way, it's one of the best anime ever created and this map faithfully represents the show perfectly. However, since I helped out, I can't be the one to accept it...

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted into parkour!

As you know the drill, I will spare you the details,

~ Billy