My VERY Late Introduction!

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Hai everyone!
If you don't know I'm Aqua. Most of my friends on Minevast call me Akwa but if you ever see me you can call me whatever you want! I'm currently 15 and in junior high. I absolutely LUV MineVast and it's the only server I ever go on. I think my most favorite servers on MineVast would be survival and prison for sure. I have made many friends and hope to make a TON more. I have seen this server grow SO much since I first joined. I've been on MineVast for about 2 years now and I hope to have many more years in my future! I don't want to give any everything about myself so I'll just stop there. If you read this, I hope to meet you in the future! Bai!!! :p

Pluto

Ratings
Hai everyone!
If you don't know I'm Aqua. Most of my friends on Minevast call me Akwa but if you ever see me you can call me whatever you want! I'm currently 15 and in junior high. I absolutely LUV MineVast and it's the only server I ever go on. I think my most favorite servers on MineVast would be survival and prison for sure. I have made many friends and hope to make a TON more. I have seen this server grow SO much since I first joined. I've been on MineVast for about 2 years now and I hope to have many more years in my future! I don't want to give any everything about myself so I'll just stop there. If you read this, I hope to meet you in the future! Bai!!! :p
She said "you can call me whatever you want" don't call her whatever you want you need to call her Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez, or Ed Sheeran, or Taylor, She will be very mad if you call her something else :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1465596001,1465595529][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways besides that.
Hai I am Christy, but i also go by my preferred name Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez. You can call me one of those two. Like Akwa said before me I play prison and survival. I play more prison these days. And if you ever need anything i am like almost ALWAYS on, besides when I'm sleeping. I am 12 going into 8th grade, so I'm i think in the younger half of MV. anywayssssss ya i love playing this server because i love meeting new people and everyone is sooooooo nice. So ya if you ever need anything just come talk to me ^-^

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
She said "you can call me whatever you want" don't call her whatever you want you need to call her Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez, or Ed Sheeran, or Taylor, She will be very mad if you call her something else :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1465596001,1465595529][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways besides that.
Hai I am Christy, but i also go by my preferred name Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez. You can call me one of those two. Like Akwa said before me I play prison and survival. I play more prison these days. And if you ever need anything i am like almost ALWAYS on, besides when I'm sleeping. I am 12 going into 8th grade, so I'm i think in the younger half of MV. anywayssssss ya i love playing this server because i love meeting new people and everyone is sooooooo nice. So ya if you ever need anything just come talk to me ^-^
Lol. Don't EVER call me that name that she listed. No one can ever spell it except her so ya. Just ignore her when she corrects you. :p

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the introduction page :)

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of staff.

Hope to see you around

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome to th forums if you ever need anything you can find me here, a lot kitpvp, survival, and skyblock. Have a great time!

Pluto

Ratings
Lol. Don't EVER call me that name that she listed. No one can ever spell it except her so ya. Just ignore her when she corrects you. :p
If i memorized it in 5 minutes then every1 can. It is just Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez. Easy, or EJRMDLRR, if u remember than then you are all set :p