(NA)Staff

Minerboys11

Donator
Ratings
Me Applying For Staff Scares Me!! Cause some skills i have may not be needed at all!! being denied would make me never to apply again!! This server has Good Staff!! I Like all staff!! i Listen and obey the rules!! of Servers!! I've apply before on other servers!! and been accepted but most of the servers I've applied on closed when i was a mod!! that's why it scares me to apply cause servers close then Ur not a dedicated server staff!! And i bet when this staff apply they felt the same way!! like what to say!! I may apply for this server!! but the lowest rank i would want is Helper,

This is Just what i Think!!
Other people have opinions!!
Ur opinion might not be mine!!

-Tetris
-Minerboys11

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Just have faith in yourself dude and make sure you not only have the requirements but massively exceed them. Also if you really want something you don't give up after the first fail you keep going and don't give up. Good luck!

Ratings
Have faith and take the chance. You've got nothing to lose, and you might make it!

However, being honest, making threads like these does not show the quality one must have to achieve the staff position.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Well if you are scared and not confident in applying for staff, What makes you want to apply? Just have confidence.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I can understand why applying for staff could scare you but it shouldn't. Also, dont let rejection bring you down, everyone will get rejected at least once in their life, but it can help us grow and mature.

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Just have faith in yourself dude and make sure you not only have the requirements but massively exceed them. Also if you really want something you don't give up after the first fail you keep going and don't give up. Good luck!
You saying dude reminds me of that turtle in finding nemo xD