Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi georgegt9, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a -1, which means I think it will get rejected. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is not original. There is an insane map called TheTardis, the theme is very similar and close to the existing maps, and I think you should read Shinx's map list to check the existing maps first so that you don't clash into other themes of existing maps. Click here to read it.

2. The build: The build doesn't look very nice and smooth. It looks kind of square-y and cube-y. Also the block variation is not very varied. It just looks like a blue clay block and doesn't really resemble the Tardis.

3. The parkour: The parkour is a little bit unvaried and not fun to play. I suggest you adding more variation of jumps with different blocks to make the parkour more interesting and fun!

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
And also, I hope that this post does not make you lose confidence in yourself, and I think that you should continue making more maps!
Good luck, georgegt9!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: Hey there, unfortunately for starters your map submission theme/design is not original sadly, there's already a map called 'TheTardis' which looks basically the same as yours as it's the same theme. You used some decent detail so good job on that section at least.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the parkour difficulty, it's not got really much variety as Boris mentioned it's quite bland so I suggest adding some interesting new blocks to spice it up! For the length, It might be a little too long, good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello georgegt9,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme (TheTardis.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, it is quite plain, particularly with using only blue clay. Try to use more block variety in the actual Tardis itself!
The parkour is quite repetitive through certain sections. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.