Rejected Nectanebus Map Submission

• Thread starter Deleted member 99060
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 99060

Username: Nectanebus
Map Name: Nectanebus (i didn't figure out how to name it in game)
Screenshots:
Nectanebus 1.png
Nectanebus 2.png
Nectanebus 3.png

Plot Number: -127;5
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 81

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
266 7
heyo!

you can name it here in the thread, you don't name it in game!

so just give it a nice unique name of whatever you want : )

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
363 108
It's a very cool build not gonna lie! I would like some more pictures so I can judge the parkour though. Also I think the difficulty could go on medium as some of the jumps are pretty easy. That's all from me. Put on a unique name and you will get a +1 for me. Also I don't think judges will like a map named a players name.

D

Deleted member 99060

Thank you for your responses.

I'll name it Alter Ego. Also I've seen previous threads and the judges will often stick to the recommended jumps for a difficulty. Since this map has 20 jumps past the max for medium, it would make sense for me to buff the parkour, if necessary, up to hard. I predicted this as a possibility before I submitted it.

Here are some close up screenshots. The second one is a 6-block ice head hitter to a 5-block ice head hitter.
Nectanebus 4.png

Nectanebus 5.png

Nectanebus 6.png

Nectanebus 7.png

Let me know if I need to buff it.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
363 108
Thank you for your responses.

I'll name it Alter Ego. Also I've seen previous threads and the judges will often stick to the recommended jumps for a difficulty. Since this map has 20 jumps past the max for medium, it would make sense for me to buff the parkour, if necessary, up to hard. I predicted this as a possibility before I submitted it.

Here are some close up screenshots. The second one is a 6-block ice head hitter to a 5-block ice head hitter.
View attachment 45833
View attachment 45834
View attachment 45835
View attachment 45836
Let me know if I need to buff it.
To be honest this parkour is kinda hard now that I think about it! Make it hard difficulty..

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Nectanebus,

Im sorry to inform you your map is being rejected.

The THEME is original, I definitely will give you that we have no maps like it ^^

The BUILD has no main build to it, which causes a ton of the parkour to be floating. The build is also along the lines of 3D pixel art which we sadly do not accept anymore. Try to make a main build next time that has parkour on and around it rather than floating in mid air !

The PARKOUR is a little too hard for a hard map, and is too long for a hard map. It also lacks a bit of variation in some areas such as the beginning and around the end with a whole bunch of solid block jumps. Try to spread out your variation more throughout the map and test other hard maps to match that difficulty and length !

Thank you for the submission hope to see more of you ! Have a wonderful day ! ^-^

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.