Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
+1

Really good map, the build was nice to look at and the parkour was varied and fun. The only point of criticism is that it's really bunched together

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello ILeftTheGame! I have seen and tested out your Parkour and I regret to inform you that I am rating this map with a -1. Your build isn't really original or attractive as I see a lot of floating blocks which makes your map and theme look messy. As Alfie stated above, it is really bunched together which results in your map being confusing in many areas of the course. This map doesn't seem to fit the Medium Difficulty as well, I see a lot of Checkpoints in the beginning making your map really easy. However, the blocks are varied!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ILeftTheGame_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a lot of "Sea" maps (Yeah I didn't said "Nemo" maps, you will see after). The build could be better, it's not really attractive, and I think the build don't really fit with the theme, because the "Nemo" don't really looks like him, and the rest just fit with a normal sea map ; I also think it's a bit messy. The parkour could be better too, it's varied, but too short for a medium, and even if there is a lot of checkpoints and your map is short, I think it's a bit hard for an easy.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.