Psychlone
VIP+
Ratings
2021-09-19_23.52.20.png
2021-09-19_23.52.49.png

Map Builder: Psychlone
Map Name: Neo World
Plot ID #: -134;34
Difficulty: Expert (Based on difficulty of jumps)
Number of Jumps: ~50

Please let me know if you think this is put as too low or too high of a difficulty. I'm always open to suggestions on what to change/add.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Psychlone,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
You do not have a distinct theme to your map. Try to think of unique items, characters, games etc to base your map around.
The build of your map is a problem. You do not have a build to your map which makes the theme unclear and causes all the parkour to be floating. Build a main build/island so you can path your parkour around a build and to show off a specific theme.
Unfortunately, your parkour does not fit the length or difficulty of an expert map. The parkour is inconsistent throughout and includes triple neos which should only be included in insane maps. In addition, your parkour is lacking variance, the only jumps included are normal jumps, neos and ladders. Try adding more variance such as heads, fences , glass panes, flower pots, etc to make your parkour less repetitive and more enjoyable.[Hayley]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.