Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiacalMint07

VIP+
tnt799
tnt799
VIP+
Ratings
Neptune is a parkour map based around the planet (you guessed it) Neptune. This time around, I used a much wider variety of jumps on this map so that it would be less boring than my previous map. It also took a really long time to replace the outer layer of the lapis sphere with glass, and also of course making the map in general.

There is a chance that you can cheese the map and get on the planet early, but I couldn't use /give @p barrier so I assume that if it gets accepted, someone else will add the barriers.

To check out the map, type in
/plot visit tnt799

Map has about 235 jumps, it has 15 cps, and I think that it is an Insane map.
I know that it is a bit over the 200 block limit, but I think it will be ok. (If it isn't ok, lmk and I'll update it to have less jumps)

Map made by tnt799 (mc ign) AKA ManiacalMint07 (manacube account name)

Thanks for checking it out, feedback is always appreciated, have a good one! :)

NOTE ABOUT PHOTOS:
When I was double checking the rules about the map, I saw that x-facing pistons were banned. In the photos, there are x-facing piston button jumps. I replaced these jumps with something else!

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello tnt799,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have a map specifically relating to Neptune, so good job on that!
The build is a bit plain, as it is only a sphere, so try using a different shape as well as different types of blocks other than glass. The stars are a nice touch, but that is a bit plain with the block choice as well.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout with sea lanterns, so make sure to incorporate plenty of other jump styles throughout your entire map! The length is a bit long for an insane map, and the difficulty of the course is a bit inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.