Nerf the Magical Book

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Recently I noticed that the Magical Book that you get as one of the Boss Drops is way too overpowered. When I was fighting a player with only swim shorts, and a skeleton Chestplate, he had the book in his offhand, and he would not die. It took me and another player just swinging away at him with sva swords to finally kill him, and it took like 3-5 minutes to do so. For this reason, I believe the Magical book needs to be toned down a little bit, because it basically makes you unkillable in most circumstances.

Recently I noticed that the Magical Book that you get as one of the Boss Drops is way too overpowered. When I was fighting a player with only swim shorts, and a skeleton Chestplate, he had the book in his offhand, and he would not die. It took me and another player just swinging away at him with sva swords to finally kill him, and it took like 3-5 minutes to do so. For this reason, I believe the Magical book needs to be toned down a little bit, because it basically makes you unkillable in most circumstances.
Yes, it's true