Rejected Nether test 32 Labratory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I suggest reading THIS link and then make some changes to your thread. Atm you aren’t following the guidelines quite right..

Good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SuperCoolCraftr,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have some nether and lab based maps (TheNether, TestFacility.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain on the inside and outside, so be sure to add plenty of details throughout!
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so make sure that you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The parkour in the lava section is easily skippable by swimming in the lava, so be sure to test your map for exploits/skips. It was also a bit confusing at times, so please make sure that you have plenty of directional indicators throughout (signs/heads) so players know where to go! The length of this course is good for the hard difficulty; however, the parkour was too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.