• Map Name: NetherEnding
  • Pictures:
    Minecraft 1.8.9 10_8_2020 10_10_37 PM.png
    Minecraft 1.8.9 10_8_2020 10_10_15 PM.png
    Minecraft 1.8.9 10_8_2020 10_11_11 PM.png
    Minecraft 1.8.9 10_8_2020 10_16_34 PM.png
  • /plot h Tuurbulent
  • Difficulty - Insane or Expert?
  • Number of jumps - 101 (One Hundred One)

I built this would this work for a main build? ill transfer it over to the servers plot if it would work? it fits my maps theme of nether and the end.
Minecraft 1.8.9 10_9_2020 10_36_53 AM.png

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission is being REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme isn't that original as there are multiple Nether/End themed maps (NetherBlocks, EndTower, WitherStorm). Be sure to check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure your idea is original.
Build: As WICKEDMagma stated above in his meme, there isn't a main build to your map. This is largely due to the broadness of your theme, to try to make your theme more specific so you can have one central build with parkour incorporated into it or around it. The wither build was ok, it could definitely have used more detail. The Wither you included above is far better - however, WitherStorm is wither-themed and looks like this (https://prnt.sc/uy3vau), so I would stay away from that theme.
Parkour: The parkour was pretty bad, but that could be due to your lack of main build as mentioned above. The mass number of floating jumps made the build look quite messy, so do try to incorporate the jumps into the build. The parkour was also very repetitive - try to make it more interesting by adding a wide variety of jumps, including heads, ice, soul sand, anvils, flower pots, vines, etc.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.