Never have I ever . . . (Warning: Once you join... you can't leave...)

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
There are probably posts of this same thing that I don't know of but basically you have 3 points to make it easier. Once you join this thread there's no going back, you have to respond to the message above with an answer and a question for the next person to reply. Once you've viewed this thread you either join or don't, anyone can join but no one can leave until they have lost all their points . . .

(Okay well I can't force you but stay so we can have fun!!!)

This game will last July 1st t'ill August 1st, once that date has reached I will delete this thread (or request to close it) and start a new game that might be a little different.

Rules:
Don't lie, we want to keep this honest and fun!!

Feel free to answer a question randomly, but once you join you can't quit.

Please evade spamming questions or answers in separate responses. If somebody already answered the question and listed another, please respond to their response rather than spamming answers to a question already answered by someone. You are to answer the most recent question and give a new question. If you still wish to answer the question, just rate it with a thumbs up or thumbs down.Try to keep it all in one and keep it petite as possible!

Don't make any racial, hateful, cruel, or "tmi" remarks / questions. Don't try to target people with personal information you hold over them by saying "Never have I ever... Slapped Brandon." in attempts to embarrass or "expose" the person. Questions can be stupid as ever but please have respect for other people's experiences!

format:
Your answer and question can be whatever you want as long as it fits the rules and forum rules.
Answer: " Unfortunately I have... 2/3 " (Points remaining, be honest. People can tell if you lied by checking thread history!)
Start the question with "Never have I ever . . . (insert thing here)
New Question: " Never have I ever . . . Cried over a Pokemon movie. "

And the next person has to reply with the above format. You do not have to answer the question you asked. This question is for the next person to answer!

GAME START!

I accept!
Never have I ever. . . bit my (Computer,phone,portable console, or controller) because I was stressed over the game or my computer freezing.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Nope however I was realllyyy close

Never have I ever eaten an insect

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
There are probably posts of this same thing that I don't know of but basically you have 3 points to make it easier. Once you join this thread there's no going back, you have to respond to the message above with an answer and a question for the next person to reply. Once you've viewed this thread you either join or don't, anyone can join but no one can leave until they have lost all their points . . .

(Okay well I can't force you but stay so we can have fun!!!)

This game will last July 1st t'ill August 1st, once that date has reached I will delete this thread (or request to close it) and start a new game that might be a little different.

Rules:
Don't lie, we want to keep this honest and fun!!

Feel free to answer a question randomly, but once you join you can't quit.

Please evade spamming questions or answers in separate responses. If somebody already answered the question and listed another, please respond to their response rather than spamming answers to a question already answered by someone. You are to answer the most recent question and give a new question. If you still wish to answer the question, just rate it with a thumbs up or thumbs down.Try to keep it all in one and keep it petite as possible!

Don't make any racial, hateful, cruel, or "tmi" remarks / questions. Don't try to target people with personal information you hold over them by saying "Never have I ever... Slapped Brandon." in attempts to embarrass or "expose" the person. Questions can be stupid as ever but please have respect for other people's experiences!

format:
Your answer and question can be whatever you want as long as it fits the rules and forum rules.
Answer: " Unfortunately I have... 2/3 " (Points remaining, be honest. People can tell if you lied by checking thread history!)
Start the question with "Never have I ever . . . (insert thing here)
New Question: " Never have I ever . . . Cried over a Pokemon movie. "

And the next person has to reply with the above format. You do not have to answer the question you asked. This question is for the next person to answer!

GAME START!

I accept!
Never have I ever. . . bit my (Computer,phone,portable console, or controller) because I was stressed over the game or my computer freezing.
never done that

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
No, am dead inside. Never have I ever barfed but it was orange.