New Custom Enchants

Ratings
Hey, I was wondering if we could get more custom enchants ex. Gears, AntiGravity, Freeze, etc. I think this would be a great addition to the server, and would entice more people to get on and grind for these and overall make it a more fun experience rather than everyone having only a select few amount of enchants. I think most people would agree to this.

Thanks Guys!

Ratings
Couldn’t agree any more. Players need incentive to grind more for a greater variety of enchants, instead of grinding blazes for hours just to get cactus and hardened. As of now, everyone has the same sets. With adding more custom enchants, it creates a more diverse pvp environment.

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
yes , honestly such a good idea , range will also stop people from getting continuous op enchants and low level enchants , would love to see this a feature

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
I agree completely with your ideas, it would make the combat zone, and factions in general more enjoyable, considering that there is only a select few of custom enchants, and they are all pretty useless, except demonforged, and headless.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I suggested it, how long does it usually take to get approved or denied???
Good question, I'm not really familiar with the suggestions myself since I never really paid attention to it. Can't really tell you that :/